We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Circuit.Direct If you're not completely satisfied with a product, we will gladly exchange or refund the purchase within 30 days of the sale date, except as noted below. For any exchange or refund, we need the original receipt, and the product must be in its original condition, including the box, Universal Product Code (UPC) bar code, packaging, and all accessories. Any merchandise missing the original UPC bar code cannot be returned. Refunds are issued in the original payment type. Refunds on check purchases less than 14 days old and in excess of $100 are issued by check from our corporate office within 14 days of the return date.
The value of missing items (e.g., original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals) or damage to a returned product (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition) will be deducted from the credit amount of any return. For exchanges, we will exchange what the customer returns (e.g., box for box, manual for manual, etc.). Individual package components may be exchanged if defective. Any product that is returned without the promotional item(s) included with the original transaction will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the refund amount. Any product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the purchase is subject to having the amount of the rebate deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are available only on defective items. No refunds will be offered for any items which are returned for any other reason. For returns of items which are not defective, store credit will be offered subject to the guidelines found herein.
- The restocking fees set forth below apply unless the item is defective or damaged, you received the wrong item, or the fee is prohibited by law.
- Since technology is changing rapidly each day, digital cameras, camcorders, monitors, printers, scanners, projectors, PDAs, and mobile video products must be returned within 14 days of the sale date. All merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box.
- There is no restocking fee for defective product returned in exchange for the exact same product, or for products originally purchased as Open Box.
- Opened electronic media products that are not defective (e.g., CD-ROMs, DVDs, Computer Games, Software, VHS Tapes, memory cards and sticks, and batteries) may not be returned.
- Service parts, motherboards, and processors may only be exchanged, and only if defective, within 21 days of purchase if in "like-new" condition.
- Furniture is subject to natural wear and tear, so we can only accept it for return within 14 days of the date of receipt.
- Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer or PDA data, videotapes, memory cards and sticks, etc.) from any returned products. CIRCUIT.DIRECT is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
Most products sold by CIRCUIT.DIRECT include a warranty from the manufacturer. Applicable warranty information can usually be found inside the box or packaging. CIRCUIT.DIRECT provides a 90 day limited warranty with the products listed on this receipt whenever the manufacturer provides no warranty or a warranty of less than 90 days. Ask your Sales Associate for details.
Except in California, CIRCUIT.DIRECT makes no additional warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any product manufactured by a party other than CIRCUIT.DIRECT that comes with at least a 90 day warranty from the manufacturer.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED: (1) FOR ALL "AS-IS" SALES; AND (2) UPON THE LATER TO OCCUR OF: [A] THE EXPIRATION OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTIES, OR [B] 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE